Thursday, November 11, 2010

Freedom of Speech...

OR : Freedom of Press ?

People outside of Malaysia do.
The Americans, The Brits, The... Hawaiians ?
Oh I just recalled, Hawaii aint a part of Mexico :D
Forgive me for my poor world Geography. I did not take World Geography in SPM. The Ministry of Education said there is NO NEED for scientists to know the world.

End up I feel so shallow. HAHAHA !
I have not been sleeping since 513hr.

Days ago I ranted about darling because I had a bad day since I opened my eyes and looked into the sky by my bed. Sorry dear ! I was guilty !

Anyway

I wrote about him.
I deleted it.
I feel better now.

Yet

To whom it may concern..
You elaborated my sad life to ruin the current unhealthy situation.
You then blocked me in Facebook claiming that WE became enemies.
I did not do anything to make enemies with ya.
You did.

To whom it may concern number two.
You claimed that I cannot accept criticism so I rebutted.
The reason was clearly not that.
The actual reason : I had been hearing your lame teases too many times and it's DUMB

NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO CLOSE FRIENDS.


However, dont worry.
I still take you as my friends.
Dont you see I was still commenting on your facebook?

Take a look into the mirror and look for wrinkles.
If there are more wrinkles than what your age shows, you shud tell yourself : Dont keep the sorrow.
Yesterday was History.
Cheer up !

No comments:

Post a Comment